Guidelines for Follow Up Appointments in the Age of Covid!
In accordance with the Phase 1 opening of healthcare facilities in Kentucky, Specialists In Pain Care is now resuming in office appointments on a limited basis. When coming to our office you should expect the following:
- Temperature screening at check in
- If you did not come with a mask or face covering, we will provide you with one
- There will be limited seating in our waiting room to maintain social distancing
- Alternatively, patients may choose to wait in their vehicles
- All staff will be wearing protective masks or protective facial barriers
As always, we maintain our unwavering commitment to ensure the health and safety of our patients, employees and surrounding communities.
The Specialists In Pain Care Team!